LIC Recruitment 2019
भारतीय जीवन बिमा निगम मध्ये 590 विविध पदांची भरती
Recruitment in Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) (Gernelist/IT/Chartered Accountant/Acturial/Rajbhasha). Details of the latest LIC Recruitment 2019, LIC Bharti 2019, LIC Jobs 2019, Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2019, Latest Recruitment 2019 is as follows.
एकूण पदसंख्या (Total No of Posts):
- 590 Posts
पदाचे नाव व तपशील (Post Name & Details):
- AAO (Generalist): 350 Posts
- AAO (IT): 150 Posts
- AAO (CA): 50 Posts
- AAO (Actuarial): 30 Posts
- AAO (Rajbhasha): 10 Posts
शैक्षणिक पात्रता (Educational Qualification):
- Any Degree Graduate
- BE / B.Tech in Computer Science / IT / Electronics or MCA or an MSC (Computer Science) from a Recognized Indian University / Institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Any Degree Graduate and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March, 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- PG Masters Degree in Hindi / Hindi Translation with English an one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Level or Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level or Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
वयोमर्यादा (Age Limit):
- 21 to 30 Years as on 01st March 2019 (SC/ST : 05 Years Relaxation & OBC : 03 Years Relaxation)
वेतनश्रेणी (Pay Scale):
- Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules. Total emoluments at the minimum of the scale, inclusive of House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance wherever admissible depending upon the classification of the city, will be approximately Rs 56,000/- per month
अर्ज शुल्क (Application fees):
- 600/- for General / OBC Category
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates
नोकरीचे ठिकाण (Job Location):
- All India
महत्वाचे दिनांक (Important Dates):
- Starting Date of Online Application : 02nd March 2019
- Last Date of Online Application : 22nd March 2019
- Date of Downloading Hall Ticket : From 22nd April 2019 to 30th April 2019
- Tentative Date of Online Examination (Preliminary) : 04th & 5th May 2019
- Tentative Date of Online Examination – Main : 28th June 2019
Download Advertisement : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
सूचना : उमेदवाराने अर्ज करण्यापूर्वी सविस्तर जाहिरात काळजीपूर्वक वाचावी ही विनंती
Note : Candidates are Requested to Read the Detailed Advertisement before Applying for the post